Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Valentines
So, is all this Valentines Day stuff getting you a little worried about your love life? I can definitely see why. Wherever you go, the Cupid’s Garden.. The Valentines Theater dome.. Etc, everywhere you look, there are couples!! It makes you wonder, why don’t I have a Valentine? Don’t fret. A lot of other habbos are thinking the SAME thing. So why don’t you stop bugging your friends to go out with you, and actually get out and about? There are many other people to meet, and places to see. Don’t be shy to say hi. And even if they kindly reject, it’s NOT the end of the world!! What’s to lose? I’m sure you will meet a lot of cool new friends, and maybe even a Valentine! But be sure to follow the habbo way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment