Flight 662 Habbo International Downed
I went to go to the nearby Airport Habbo International to Fly Habbo Airline from Habbo Hotel US To Habbo Hotel France for a buisness meeting
While i was ordering my ticket's on a nearby T.V It sad that severe Thunder Storms and rioting where happening in France but that didnt stop me i had to make my flight I order 1 ticket for the buisness row I was lfying Habbo Airlines Habbo Plane model 838 I took a drink of water then i heard it the speakers said "Habbo Airlines Flight 662 Is boarding now" I went to the gate and got on the plane the 2 other habbos i was sitting next to in my row was antoine91 and .:Hoddie:. Wee talked for a bit until the Flight attendent asked us what we wanted sense we where in the buisness class we got luxery we all order Roast duck with a side dish of mashed patatoes and some fine habbo wine I look out side of my window seeing some forieghn Hotel go by after about 2 hour's something good on the T.V's over head turned on it was a French News Broadcast talking about politics The buisness class row seats where all Throne Sofa after about 3 hour's nearing Habbo Hotel france we past a small island after we past it we heard "Caplunk" on the plane and there was smoke in the plane The Emergency Sirene went on going "Ermp Ermp" I asked antoine91 what was going but he just said " I don't know" I look out side the window nad saw one o f the plane's wing's was blasted off a Flight attendent came And sad "I'm afraid that we have been hit by the rioter's of france" "They seemed to have hit us with a rocket launcher on the Island we passed" Everyone was screaming A voice on the speaker told us to get in the brass possition we did so The plane started spiraling out of control We reached France's border the pilot where eagerly asking the location of the nearest air strip they found it it was in the south side or Paris they soon found a Air strip but it wasnt the one they where looking for this one was to short and not long enoguh for them to land there choice was to either land or wait under them fire truck's started gathering for if they crashed the pilot's chose to land just as the tryed to go down another wing broke of they plunged down on the airstrip the steal from the plane skretching the economy class broke of and so did the pilot's area they all hurdled in differnt derection's when it stop peaple where running out screaming babie's where crying the fire men took us to a hospital they healed are burn's suprisingly with Hab-Cola we got into our Habbo Hotel France But that isnt it the rioter's are ruthless and this story is to be continued...............
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment