Wednesday, February 14, 2007

This topic is the most widely debated and talked about in Habbo Hotel USA. I have gone around the hotel for quite a while and am sometimes disgusted in what I see people with mission's like 'Haha
I'm HC and you're not'. It's things like this that get me fired up. I'm here to share my views and opinions and the opinions of ordinary Habbos. In my opinion we are all equal and many peaple agree with me. That's good because there are becoming less racist HCs. I have not allowed my self to go into 'HC only partys' and have made a small force of Habbos from HabboJournal.
Be the Norms rights protesters because in my eyes we are all equal so why don't you try to help
get along, where no one's greater because someone has 5$ and spent it on a month of Habbo club. We are all on Habbo to have fun not to fight. These are just my views and I've been glad to share them with you.

No comments: