Friday, February 16, 2007

Fabricate : How long have you played habbo?
azlife : Since late 2004
Fabricate : What are your Experiences?
Azlife : Well, Ive had to some great experiences and some bad ones.
Great Exp such as meeting new friends and having knoledege abotu habbo
So I can help new players
And bad Experiences such as being scammed and loosing friends
And leaving people I help unsatisfied :P
Fabricate : How many tiems have you been scammed?
azlife : Ive probably been scammed 4 Times due to me wanting to bet more at casinos
I advise some people not to bet if you dislike loosing furni
Fabricate : Who does? :P
What is your goal in habbo?
azlife : To help as many people as I can and win a couple of staff picks
And hopefully one day become a habbo eXpert
Fabricate : What is your say on all the new changes in ahbbo Ex : Habbo homes
Azlife : I think habbo homes are excellent!
It's a new way to express yoruself you can do many things to it!
But The only problem I don't like abotu habbo is how hard to it is to create a new account
Fabricate : Do you think habbo's more dull now?
Azlife : Well, not exactly habbo is starting to have some great new competitions
which helps new habbos earn coins Ex : Habbo Marathon

As I thank az life for the interview I pack up. And set out to interview another interesting habbo

No comments: